About Cat Haven Crafting Images

Some of the items you see in the slide show are my own creations and under copyright while others were made from patterns from artists who allow their items to be sewn and sold by crafters. One of the things that I will make a point of letting you all know about from time to time is which artists allow their patterns to be made and sold by other crafters.  I make it a point to buy almost exclusively from individuals who like to share! One such artist is Cath's Pennies over at http://cathspennies.blogspot.com/. Not only is she creative, she encourages other crafters with her "how to" blogs and directions and also has "give aways" of her gorgeous creations.  Thanks, Cath!  Also, if you see any "craftees" from my slide show that interest you, be sure to contact me!  If you are ever interested in any of my finished products, please visit me at http://myworld.ebay.com/cat_tales_booksandprims.

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for the kind words. I really appreciate that. Your work is just outstanding. I especially love those cats. The one with the lace shawl really catches my eye!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

I would love to respond to your comments but I can only do this if I have your email address. If you are a 'no-reply' blogger and have a question, you may either leave an email address with your comment or send me an "E" directly. Thanks for stopping by!