What I'm Working On

I've had quite a few gals asking about "Sunny" the little cat that is in my blog title picture. Yes, she is my own design and yes, someday I will make a pattern of her for sale (but I've never done that before and need advice!).  However, I did come up with a little tuxedo kitty idea for St. Patty's day ... Her name is Clover and she is a Cat Tales original design and will be listed on eBay when I've finished stitching her up.  I'm also still working with some of my vintage lace and vintage seed sacks! Here is a picture of a little ornie that needs to be finished. The little kitty picture will be made into a hang tag for the pillow. I will artsy up the edges and put in a gromet and then attach it to the pillow (maybe with some hemp twine or a quilt pin -- not sure yet)! 

Hope you are all have a fun and crafty day! (P.S. stay tuned ... as soon as I can manage a photo, you will be introduced to another one of my kitties!).

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love your kittys...duh go figure since I have 7 of my own and I collect kittys real or fake..if you ever want to do a swap for one of your kittys like the one in your header just let me know..)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks! Yes, when I get time, I do barter! I think its a great way to do business! I also like to barter for things like mohair and other wools.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering about your title kitty too.
    I used to make dolls and animals, and one of these days I will do it again. I always make things without patterns, so I should write down things as I go. But, when you are creating, you are having too much fun in the process to do that;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I would love to respond to your comments but I can only do this if I have your email address. If you are a 'no-reply' blogger and have a question, you may either leave an email address with your comment or send me an "E" directly. Thanks for stopping by!