Neighborly Welcome

I am in awe of all you crafty ladies who quilt! I tell myself "someday" and I really mean it. It's on my "when I retire" to-do list. Not being an active quilter doesn't stop me from looking at all the wonderful quilt patterns out there, though. Today I came across a lovely, prim example of a log cabin quilt that's called "Neighborly Welcome" and is the perfect size for a throw or a large wall quilt. It's a free pattern available from allpeoplequilt.com. I love the prim, warm fabirc used in this quilt that are from Jo’s Jamestown collection by Jo Morton for Andover Fabrics. You can download the free pattern at

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to respond to your comments but I can only do this if I have your email address. If you are a 'no-reply' blogger and have a question, you may either leave an email address with your comment or send me an "E" directly. Thanks for stopping by!