Happy Friday Everyone!

This summer is going by much to fast and I have too much todo before the end of October (stay tuned).  Anyway, it was cool enough (less hot anyway) yesterday and I was able to work in my yard and today it is pouring rain so I have a great excuse not to go out there when I get off work!  I am almost finished with "Old Salem" and hope to have him up on eBay in a few days.  This will be a busy weekend - cleaning, laundry, groceries, and hopefully sewing.  Hope you all are well and your little kitties, too!

3 comments:

I would love to respond to your comments but I can only do this if I have your email address. If you are a 'no-reply' blogger and have a question, you may either leave an email address with your comment or send me an "E" directly. Thanks for stopping by!