AUTUMN OAK LEAF WREATH














In these tough economic times, I know we all appreciate "freebies" ... for me I expecially love finding ones that are craft related. Today while just browsing I came across this free wreath pattern offered by RHYTHM of THE HOME who says the wreath, a symbol of eternity, reminds us of the circle of life; of how one season flows into another, only to return again and again. How beautiful! You really just need a wee bit of sewing and a simple stencil, to make this wreath. Also, stop by her blog for a visit at http://rhythmofthehome.wordpress.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to respond to your comments but I can only do this if I have your email address. If you are a 'no-reply' blogger and have a question, you may either leave an email address with your comment or send me an "E" directly. Thanks for stopping by!