An "Uh-Oh" Morning

Good Morning! It's sure starting out to be a hot one here in NE Iowa! But I get to spend the day in the air conditioning at work, so I'm greatful.  Later today, I'll join little Henry and his mom at swim lessons.  Some days though you can't win, this morning started out by discovering that hubby's cell phone wound up in the wash.  Now I am waiting to hear if it can be resurrected with a new battery. HOPE SO! There's no cell phone insurance on it (of course) so either he does without until December or we buy a new one at cost (very sad face).

On a happier note, I just wanted to pass along that you can pre-order the 2012 Country Sampler Home Tour Edition now.  This edition is not available through your regular subscription.  This special edition includes 12 never-before-seen homes featuring styles from primitive and Colonial to cottage and farmhouse. I really like this edition and look forward to browsing through it every year. Click Here if you would like to order it.



Hope you day started out better than mine! Make sure to provide plenty of shade and water to any of your outdoor kitties today, too.

2 comments:

  1. Uh oh, someone forgot to empty their pockets. That's happened at my house before. I hope they can put a new battery in and it works fine. It'll be one clean phone ;)
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol,
      Sorry to say the phone is deceased! But I've managed to come up with a solution that won't hit our pocket book too hard. I'm going to add another line to our plan for $9.99 per month and get a new "Free" phone with it. Then in Dec. I'll just cancel the hubby's current contract when its up. That way it will only cost us about $60.00 instead of over $200.

      Delete

I would love to respond to your comments but I can only do this if I have your email address. If you are a 'no-reply' blogger and have a question, you may either leave an email address with your comment or send me an "E" directly. Thanks for stopping by!